I told my agent I wanted to cancel my life policy and get my money out.She never sent the forms to do it.

I called again, this time I was upset. She met me in person, I signed and she said she'd fax them to NYLife that night. Two weeks later, they still haven't received this request so I did it myself. I followed up on my fax the next day and told them I wanted my check expedited and said I was talking to a lawyer about this and my annuity account.

My agent texted me a few hours later and said she sent the fax and the check will be cut the next day. I told her **I** was the one that took care of it and she LIED and said she faxed it. When responded by saying multiple agents said they didn't have her fax, she didn't respond back. Pretty nervy to lie about it.

I'm pulling my money out of every account I have with them. I'm done.

With my annuity, I have lost over $18K in 3 years. She never diversified or did ANYTHING on my account for over a year.

Despite me telling her I was concerned about the continued loss, she would only say "I'll put your money back into the market" and proceed to leave the entire lump sum in a losing fund. Agents in the call center encouraged me to file a complaint against her and apologized for her negligence. On top of that, I was never told about fees that would total $3500/year to have this account. I looked in my paperwork and they are NOT stated there.

I don't trust my agent, nor do I trust a company that would allow an agent to give such horrible customer service.

Repeated attempts to meet with her only result in her telling me what she thinks I want to hear, then doing nothing.The only person I'd recommend this company to is my ex!

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at New York Life Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants New York Life Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by New York Life Insurance and new york life insurance annuity for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with New York Life Insurance?

Comments